Business Telephone Systems
Colbek Systems is an authorised reseller for 3CX, a fully IP networked business phone system offering unrivalled functionality with all the features you would expect from a leader in VOIP telephony but without the costs associated with on-premise proprietary business phone systems. 3CX Phone System for Windows is a software based PBX for Windows that will improve your business communication. IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology and will satisfy all your business communications needs.
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office.
- All calls to the office free of charge
- Employees can use single company number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- Slash your mobile phone bills and office phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
3CX applications also include call management software, and video and audio conference calling solutions.
If you have a single office then the system will provide you with all the features of a traditional PBX but with lower installation costs and lower running costs.
If you have multiple office then you will have the added benefit of a consolidated phone system with the ability to transfer calls to another office as easily as if you were transferring a call to the desk next to you.
From small business phone system to large scale enterprise a single business phone system will work for your company.
Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Fully customisable auto attendant / receptionist and music on hold
- Save on your phone bill – replace expensive phone lines with a single broadband internet connection
- Save call costs with free minutes for UK landline and mobile calls and international calls at competitive rates
- Add geographic or non-geographic numbers to your existing phone lines to provide better customer accesibility
- Call transfer/ call forwarding to mobiles and home workers as if they were in the office
- Use with desk phone, soft phone or DECT cordless mobile handset
- Integrated video conferencing and conference calls for better collaboration
- Better customer service with advanced call queues and message routing and call centre wallboard
- Integration with CRM & Accounting software
- Caller ID by name and number using built in phone directory
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Personal Click2Meet URLs
- Voicemail to email – messages straight to your email inbox – store important voicemails
- Call recording – Record phone calls so you never miss a detail
3CX hosted phone system
3CX PBX Express is ideal for businesses that need a full functioning virtual PBX that can run in the cloud and still give complete control at a fraction of the cost of other cloud solutions or a traditional small office phone system. Ideal for a virtual office or to replace your office based system with a cloud based system that will support calling from anywhere in the world.
Customers also have complete flexibility in their choice of SIP trunks and devices and have access to a wealth of productivity boosting features. These include softphone and smartphone clients for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android; Presence, chat, and integrated video conferencing as well as unlimited extensions.
3CX is scalable and flexible and uses no proprietary components other than the software licence – their customers include Pepsi, Boeing, McDonalds, Turkish Airlines, Drayton Manor Theme Park and thousands of smaller companies worldwide.
- Complete VOIP phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scalable – From a small business phone system to unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
- Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via email & see user presence
- Auto-Attendant / Virtual receptionist (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier – utilises your existing ethernet computer cabling
- Easy call control, presence and extension management
- Receive & Make calls via standard PSTN phone lines using VoIP Gateway or card or replace your lines with low cost SIP trunking
Colbek Technical Services deals with every aspect of business system care including:
- Porting existing analogue phone lines to SIP trunking with new VOIP service providers
- Customisation of ring groups, messaging, shortcuts, directories
- Upgrades and software updates
- Least cost routing
- Consultation services
- Technical help line
- On-going support e.g. adding new users, re-configuring your telephone system to suit new business needs, adding new phone numbers etc.
Modern systems need the highest level of professional maintenance. Colbek’s engineers have the expertise to provide every customer with total support.
We also offer premises cabling for telephone systems and computer systems.
For VOIP phone systems in Warwickshire, the Midlands including Nuneaton, Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Rugby, Daventry, Atherstone, Tamworth, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Coleshill, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield please call us on 024 7639 7070.