Altaro VM Backup (formerly known as Altaro Hyper-V Backup) is an easy to use backup software solution to back up and restore both Hyper-V and VMware-based virtual machines from within the same application.
Eliminate hassle and headaches with an easy-to-use interface, straightforward setup and a backup solution that gets the job done every time.
Altaro VM Backup offers you most of the features found in competing offers aimed at enterprise-level users at a fraction of the price.
A few of its capabilities at a glance:
- Offsite Backup Replication to an offsite location for disaster recovery protection, either to your own offsite storage through your internet connection or by enabling drive swap rotation on selected drives
- Instant Exchange Item-Level Restore Browse through your Exchange VM backup’s file system and restore individual emails (or any other Exchange items) instantly
- Instant File Level Restore Also retrieve individual files directly from your VM backups with a few clicks
- Supports Hyper-V Cluster Shared Volumes (CSV) & VMware vCenter great for larger environments
- Remote Management Console Easily manage all VM backup/restore jobs across your Hyper-V and VMware hosts from a central console
- Back up Live VMs with Zero downtime
- Compression & Encryption Compress VM backups and use military grade AES encryption to reduce backup storage significantly and secure VM backups
- Linux, MS Exchange & MS SQL VM backups supported
- Intuitive user interface
- Sandbox restore tests
Why pay 2-3x the price of similar solutions or depend on unreliable DIY tools? Download your copy of Altaro VM Backup now and enjoy unlimited functionality for 30 days. After your 30-day trial expires, you can continue using the product for up to 2 VMs for free, forever (no file-level restore).
For more information on features and pricing, please visit http://www.altaro.com/vm-backup/.