ICT Support for Charities and Non-profit organisations
Colbek Systems is committed to providing affordable ICT support for charities throughout Warwickshire and the West Midlands. We provide the highest quality consultancy, health checks, training and ICT development solutions for charities at affordable prices.
We have worked with a number of local charities for many years and understand the need to keep costs manageable whilst keeping abreast of acceptable standards of up to date technology.
We can offer reduced prices for ad-hoc call outs and fixed price maintenance contracts and in many cases we will try to help with re-use and recycling of equipment.
Google Apps for Nonprofits
Eliminate IT costs and help staff work together more effectively
Control your own IT with free access to Google Apps for Nonprofits:
- Create unlimited email accounts for your staff on your own branded domain (ex:firstname.lastname@example.org) through Gmail
- Store files in the cloud: 30GB of storage space per account across Gmail and Google Drive
- Collaborate in real time with colleagues on grant proposals, meeting agendas, and more through Google Docs
- Conduct surveys, training assessments and event sign ups through Google Forms
- Manage appointments and schedules in Google Calendar
- Monitor group discussions and distribution lists through Google Groups
- Hold video conference calls for up to 15 participants at a time on your desktop or mobile device; audio and screen sharing tools included
- Free 24/7 support by phone, chat and email
- Work online through any modern browser; no hardware, no updates
- Securely access your data from mobile devices
Other solutions include:
- high quality computers
- fully configured servers
- network cabling and hardware
- business telephone systems
- Internet access and email systems
- web site design and consultancy
- a range of software from brand leaders
- support from experienced technical staff
Our 28 years of experience in supporting charities will help you to save money on your IT budget and spend it where it is most needed.