24/7 Email, Documents, Calendar and more – wherever you are in the world
As an authorised Google Apps reseller, Colbek Systems will help you to obtain the best from G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work).
We can provide pre sales consultancy and an unbiased demonstration to help you decide whether G Suite will be suitable for you. We have a wealth of experience which we can pass on to you, and we’ll discuss how G Suite can benefit your users and your business.
If you go ahead then we can assist with implementation and conversion of existing email systems such as migration of Exchange and Lotus Notes to G Suite. We’ll set up all your users and we’ll get then started on using G Suite.
Training and support
We offer full training for your users for Mail, Documents, Calendars, Presentations and Sites and we’ll work with you to help you get the most benefit from using G Suite in your business. We’ll support you throughout, so you can gradually introduce new G Suite features as and when you are ready to accommodate them into your business systems.
What is G Suite?
G Suite offers simple, powerful communication and collaboration tools for enterprises of any size in business, education, or government – all hosted by Google to streamline setup, minimise maintenance, and reduce IT costs.
Google Mail , Google Calendar, and integrated Instant Messaging lets users stay connected and work together with ease. And, using Google Docs, which include word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation tools, they can share files and collaborate in real time, keeping versions organised and available wherever and whenever users work.
– 50 times more storage than the industry average. Each employee gets 30 GB of storage, so they can keep important documents and messages and find them instantly with built-in Google search.
– 99.9% uptime reliability guarantee. Google guarantees that G Suite will be available at least 99.9% of the time, so your employees are more productive and so you can worry less about system downtime.
– Mobile email, calendar and IM access. With several options for accessing their information while on the go, employees can be productive with G Suite even when they’re not at their desks.
– Proven cost savings. Google’s web-based messaging and collaboration apps require no hardware or software and need minimal administration, creating tremendous time and cost savings for businesses.
– Email security. If you lose your internet connection you don’t lose all your emails. Since all your emails are held by Google you can access them from anywhere with an internet connection.
– Anti-spam. Google’s anti spam system keeps your email free from spam and malicious emails and ensures that your inbox receives the messages you want to receive.
Get custom email (@yourcompany.com) and more
- 30 GB of inbox storage
- Compatible with Microsoft Outlook and other email clients
- Ad-free, 24/7 support and more
Store, sync and share files with ease
Keep all your work in one secure place with online file storage. Access your work whenever you need it, from your laptop, tablet or phone.
Word processing for teams
Create and edit text documents directly in your browser – no dedicated software required. Several people can work at the same time, and every change is saved automatically.
Advanced, fast, online spreadsheets
Create spreadsheets in your browser – no dedicated software needed. Handle everything from simple task lists to data analysis with charts, filters and pivot tables.
Integrated online calendars designed for teams
Spend less time planning and more time doing with shareable calendars that integrate seamlessly with Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Sites and Hangouts, so you always know what’s next.
Easy-to-create surveys and forms for everyone
Create custom forms for surveys and questionnaires at no extra cost. Gather everything in a spreadsheet and analyse data directly in Google Sheets.
Beautiful presentations created together
Create and edit polished presentations in your browser – no software required. Several people can work at the same time so that everyone always has the latest version.
Easy-to-create websites for your teams
Launch an intranet for your company, a project site for your team or a portal for customers with our site builder. All without writing a single line of code.
Most companies will benefit most from the Google Mail system which can be used on your PC with standard Microsoft Outlook or with the Google browser based interface. A major benefit is that you can send and receive your mail anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection.
For document collaboration Google Docs includes Word Processing, Spreadsheet, and Presentations. Standard Microsoft documents can be easily read by Google Docs.
Google Calendars can be set up for each individual user and shared calendars can also be used to facilitate collaboration between users.
What about other mobile devices?
Apple iPhone and Android phones can be easily integrated with Google Mail and provide full updating facilities so that if you delete a mail on your mobile, it will be deleted from your desktop PC or your laptop. Similarly you can send a mail from your phone and it will appear as a sent item on your PC.
You will also have full access to Google Drive so you can view and edit documents while on the move.
How much does it cost?
Google Apps for Business works out at just £33 per user per year. Compare this with the cost of running a conventional mail server and consider the reliability and it’s an easy decision.
How do I get started?
Call us on 024 7639 7070 for a free demonstration of Google Apps for Business. We use Google Apps ourselves to run our own business and it just works perfectly.
Can we help?
If you need a Google Apps installation we cover most of Central England. We cover Nuneaton, Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Rugby, Daventry, Atherstone, Tamworth, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Coleshill, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas throughout the Midlands.