Fixed price Computer system maintenance
Hardware and software support for Servers, PCs and your computer network for a fixed monthly subscription.
Your computer network is essential to your operation so let us help you keep it running, while you concentrate on running your business.
Call us now on 024 7639 7070
Colbek Systems provide Server, PC and network support on a contract basis. Whether it’s day to day maintenance and troubleshooting or a real emergency we’re there to help you.
* 25 years experience in computer maintenance and PC support.
* Hot line support.
* Remote support.
* Telephone support.
* 2 hour, 4 hour, 8 hour or 24 hour response times available.
* Parts and labour included with contract if required.
* Preventative maintenance.
* 24 hour, 7 day a week cover available if required.
* Loan equipment in the event of lengthy repairs.
We cover Nuneaton, Coventry, Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon, Rugby, Daventry, Atherstone, Tamworth, Hinckley, Lutterworth and surrounding areas throughout the Midlands.
Why switch to a support service?
Our pay-as-you-go (PAYG) customers are often pleased with our service and satisfied with the way things are, and so we too are happy to help. However, we care about the prosperity and continuity of our pay-as-you-go customers’ businesses, too, not just our customers with our full support service.
If you are a PAYG customer then you may wonder what exactly it is that you’re missing out on. Why have full support when what you have has worked so far? It’s a good question, but here’s a fact worth knowing; No customer that switched from PAYG to our Support Service has ever switched back. For these companies and their staff it was a relief to offload so many duties over to Colbek and never have to worry about them again.
As a PAYG customer, your IT manager (which might be you) has the following responsibilities, whether realised or not. To keep business running smoothly, they must:
- Listen to staff IT problems and decide what to do with them
- Spend time researching new IT security risks and decide whether to act
- Regularly review the IT system for weak points and decide whether to act
- Keep on top of the backup system and decide if faults need further action
- Spend time researching new IT technology that can help your business
- Ensure you are complying with all your licencing requirements
- Monitor servers and PCs and diagnose potential problems
If you enlist us to provide you with our full support service, you don’t have to worry about any of this!
Our support service is better than it has ever been, with more technicians now than at any point in the previous 10 years.